Little Man. He is such a joy and sooo cute. I worry some about giving him his meds, it's one of those things where the less you read the better because the more I look up the scarier this all is. But he is doing great. He'll have his second dose of oral Methotrexate today when he has his nightly mercaptopurine. I feel like every day is a blessing that he's not sick yet and can stay home. He is so happy and full of life, fun and energy. We couldn't be luckier. I love that he's got this second lease on life, thank heavens : ) He has acute lymphoblastic leukemia type pre-B, we are so lucky, because we've got the most manageable type there is, and he couldn't know any different. Life is all a big bike ride to him, he loves taking adventure (and danger!) to the next level. He, like Brooklyn, brings us so many smiles.

No comments:
Post a Comment